Shoreless Lake School’s Profile of Graduates
In our Self-Study for Accreditation by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA), April 7-11, 2014, we had to describe the Profile of Graduates from Shoreless Lake School.
The Profile of Graduates provides the answer to the following question: When our students have completed our entire educational program and have had the benefit of the services and activities provided by the institution and its community:
· What do we expect them to know?
· What do we expect them to be able to do with what they know?
· What qualities or characteristics do we want them to demonstrate?
A Profile of Graduates:
· Describes the students at the point of exit from the institution.
· States the values, achievement, and readiness that each student will manifest upon graduation.
· Should be considered both as a Bill of Rights and set of corresponding responsibilities for students, faculty, staff, administration, and the institution’s community.
· Defines the outcomes each and every student will attain if the mission is operative and appropriately translated into programs and services.